If you want to learn to dance quickly, the best thing to do is to start private dance lessons. Above all, it is important to take dance lessons because the tutor must be aware of your movements, how you position yourself and how quickly you pick up all the nuances.
🕺 What types of dance can I find on FindTutors?
At FindTutors we have thousands of private dance tutors. To find them, you should look at the tutors' ads: What style of dance do they specialise in? What ages do they teach? How long have they been dancing? Dancing is one of those subjects in which experience comes first, so the longer they have been dancing, the more they will know.
🏠 How to learn to dance from scratch at home?
Can you learn to dance by watching videos on the internet? Of course! Nowadays, everything can be self-taught. However, dedication is important. That's why it's best to contact private tutors who can teach you first hand, who have a guide on where to start dancing and who correct your postures in detail.
💸 How does a dance class cost?
How much do dance classes cost? These rates vary not only depending on your level but also on the style of dance you decide to learn. While as a beginner you can find cheap dance classes for 15 pounds, if you go up a level it can go up to 30 pounds. Here is a table of prices with some of the types of dance you can find and their prices:
- Ballet: Ballet classes can range from £5 to £20 per hour for group lessons, with private lessons ranging from £15 to £30 per hour.
- Jazz: Jazz classes are generally cheaper than ballet and can cost around £5 to £15 per hour for group lessons.
- Hip hop: Hip hop classes can cost between £5 and £20 per hour for group lessons, with private lessons being more expensive.
- Ballroom: Ballroom classes can range from £10 to £20 per hour for group lessons, with private lessons being more expensive.
- Contemporary: Contemporary dance classes can cost between £5 and £20 per hour for group lessons, with private lessons costing more.
🎵 Does age matter when learning to dance?
Dancing is a discipline suitable for everyone. After all, it's all about moving your body to a certain rhythm, and we do that all the time. There are many private tuitions for adults based on suitable dance genres: country, salsa, modern dance... In fact, a good dance tutor will already know how to guide you. Go ahead and start your dance lessons now!