Online tutoring platforms allow tutors to give private lessons online in any subject without either the tutor or the student having to leave home. Thanks to these platforms, students can find tutors online anywhere in the world to help them achieve their goals.
If you want to reinforce your knowledge in a subject you're struggling with, or improve your skills in a certain area, we will help you find private tutors.
Here you will discover all the secrets of the most modern and innovative learning method in the education sector: private classes online.
More about online tuition
Online tuition turns a space in your home into a virtual classroom where you connect with tutors online who are specialised in the subject for which you need help.
An internet connection and a computer are the only elements you need to pass an exam. Practise maths from anywhere in the world with online maths tutors or pass your GCSEs with the help of an online maths and physics tutor. Here are some benefits of private online classes:
- Flexibility: Students can choose the days, times and number of private online classes they want to receive a week.
- Personalisation: You do not have to follow a predefined academic calendar. The student and their online tutor can establish the curriculum and pace to suit the student. This is a key contributing factor to success when it comes to achieving the goals set during the planning phase.
- Reconciliation: The best thing about online private classes is that they can be combined with other daily activities, both work and family. You save time travelling and you can easily reschedule classes.
Advantages of online tuition
Taking private classes online is really the only viable system for many people who do not have the time to travel to a school or have trouble finding tutors near them.
But online tuition is also an excellent option for people of all ages who want to learn online in the comfort of their own home.
Here are some of the benefits of studying with online tutors:
- Digital resources: Online tuition does not end when the student and teacher say goodbye. The Internet is an inexhaustible source of resources where the student can find content that can help them assimilate the concepts they have learnt and put them into practice. The online tutor can also create collaborative work folders in which they can share additional resources with students.
- Saving time and money: We are constantly watching the clock. We want to do a lot of things in a day and we don't always have time to get them done. However, thanks to online tuition, you can gain two or three hours every day from not having to commute, as well as save money. Additionally, given the vast number of online tutors available, you can choose the price of lessons that best suits your budget.
- You can learn anything you want from scratch: Another advantage of online classes is that you can choose to learn anything; there is a much wider selection of subjects and tutors online. For example, you can find online French tutors, or online English tutors from all over the world. Finding tutors that suit your level is also easier, whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced.
Get the most out of your online tutoring
Here are some tips to help you get the most out of your online tuition:
- Create a suitable study environment: Where possible, you should set aside a space in your home for your online classes. Use a different room from the one you use for relaxation or leisure time. Make sure it has good lighting and ventilation, and keep your desk tidy and your sitting posture correct.
- Don’t get distracted: Mobile phones are online classes’ worst enemy. Forget about WhatsApp and social media. Learn to separate your time and focus on your online lesson. This is not the time for other tasks such as answering the phone or doing the washing machine.
- Participate: To get the most out of your online tuition you must actively participate. Ask your online tutor questions, no matter how basic they may seem to you. Talk to them about the feelings and fears you have about the subject you are learning. This is the best way to make sure your online tutor can help you achieve your goals.
- Don't set yourself limits: The best thing about online tuition is that you can specialise in any area of knowledge from scratch and go at your own pace. If you like what you are studying, ask your online tutor how you can move up to the next level and what you can do to become an expert in the subject.